For CTOs and Product Owners who want to build trust between their products & end-users, we meet at the intersection of AI and Human Rights. This is
For CTOs and Product Owners who want to build trust between their products & end-users, we meet at the intersection of AI and Human Rights.
This is the list of topics around which we will be structuring the panel discussion.
- Transparency as a product requirement. How to develop specs for transparency?
- Open Ethics Transparency and Explainability Protocols. How to make standards enforceable?
- Zero-knowledge proofs, “ethical” behavior, and implications for transparency.
- Explainability as a culture. How to develop it?
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI) and regulatory requirements.
Open Ethics Series is the chain of educational events around impact of artificial intelligence. The first Series aims to cover the main principles emerging from the broad range of discussions on requirements for development and deployment of AI. The topics will include those that are part of the Ethics guidelines for trustworthy AI by European Commission (Privacy & data governance, Human agency & oversight, Robustness & safety, Transparency, Fairness, Societal & environmental well-being, Accountability), as well as additional topics proposed by the community.
mostra di più
Tutto il giorno (Giovedì)